Prof. dr. Naomi Ellemers
Distinguished University Professor, Utrecht University, (since September 1, 2015), 26 PhDs supervised.
Professor, Social Psychology of the Organization, Leiden University (1999-2015).
Personal website: http://www.naomi-ellemers.nl/
- Member of the Supervisory Board, PwC (2015-present)
- Board member, Social Science Research Council NWO MaGW (2004-2007)
- Chair, Kurt Lewin Institute (2003-present)
- Board Member, Praemium Erasmianum (2010 - heden)
- President European Association of Social Psychology (1999-2002)
- Chair, Department of Psychology, Leiden University (2004-2007)
- European Codol Award (2017)
- Main applicant Research Agenda 'Sustainable Cooperation (SCOOP)' (2017)
- Corresponding Fellow British Academy (2014)
- Member of KNAW (2011)
- NWO Spinoza award (2010)
- KNAW Merian award (2010)
- Journal of Organizational Behavior best paper award (2009)
- Moss Kanter Award for excellence in work-family research (2009)
- European Kurt Lewin Award (2008)
- European Jos Jaspars Award (1990)
- gender stereotyping and implicit bias
- team motivation, performance, and professional development
- moral and ethical behaviour
Ellemers, N. (in press). Gender stereotypes. Annual Review of Psychology.
Ellemers, N., & Rink, F. (2016). Diversity in work groups. Current Opinion in Psychology, 11, 49-53.
Ellemers, N., & Barreto, M. (2015). Modern discrimination: How perpetrators and targets interactively perpetuate social disadvantage. Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences, 3, 142-146.
Ellemers, N. (2014). Women at work: How organizational features impact career development. Policy Insights from Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 1, 46-54.
Ellemers, N., Rink, F., Derks, B., & Ryan, M. (2012). Women in high places: When and why promoting women into top positions can harm them individually or as a group (and how to prevent this). Research In Organizational Behavior, 32, 163-187.
Ellemers, N. (2012). The group self. Science, 336, 848-852.
Ellemers, N., & De Gilder, D. (2012). Je werkt anders dan je denkt. Business Contact.